Energy centre construction One of the most important references of the company ILD is the general delivery of technology for the combined production of electric energy and heat with a fluidized bed boiler burning 100% pellets from plant biomass.
The construction of the project “MOSTEK Energo – Energy Centre Mostek” took place in 2012-2014. The steam production with turbine parameters is provided by a boiler supplied by the company Kovosta-Fluid a.s., which is a boiler with a stationary fluidized bed. The boiler is able to burn 100% phyto-mass pellets with a low ash melting point. The plant complies with all emission limits required by legislation.
Basic technical parameters:
- Rated output of the steam boiler – 22.5 t/hod
- Rated pressure of the super-heated steam – 3.95 MPa
- Rated temperature of the super-heated steam 415°C
- Boiler efficiency – > 90%
- Active generator power – 4.9 MWe
- Heat supply for external consumption – 2.45 MWt