The company ILD undertakes to comply with the requirements and obligations relating to the protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679. Therefore, we have established safe and appropriate data processing procedures.
- We have personal data of employees, suppliers and customers.
- We only have personal data necessary for our business activities (i.e. for executing contracts, orders, accounting, payroll, etc.).
- In accordance with the legal provisions, we consider all personal information to be strictly confidential.
- We keep personal data secure. We use appropriate safety and technical measures to secure them. We have lockable offices and filing cabinets, the computers are protected by passwords and anti-virus programs, etc. Only authorized employees have access to personal data.
- We do not collect unnecessary personal data.
- We do not disclose any personal data to any unauthorized persons.
Rights of the subject providing data
As a subject providing data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), you have the following rights in respect to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to information under Article 13 and Article 14 EU GDPR
- Right of access under Article 15 EU GDPR
- Right of correction under Article 16 EU GDPR
- Right of deletion under Article 17 EU GDPR
- Right of restrictions under Article 18 EU GDPR
- Right of data portability under Article 20 EU GDPR
- Right to object or withdraw your consent to the collection, processing/storage and use of your personal data at any time under Article 21 EU GDPR
You can always contact us in connection with the protection of your personal data if you any questions or complaints. You can also contact the relevant data protection authorities (The Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz).